We've long thought that Colt bears the closest resemblance to Kreg's Grandpa.......and when I saw this photo of Colt- I immediately thought of Grandpa McCoy.
Colt met with his teacher today and she was impressed with his neck control. I have to say he has made an improvement in the last few days. It is pretty crazy how fast they learn how to do things. Last week his head was so weak (and I was starting to worry again) and now he seems like he is on a mission to control that huge melon of his. Looks like hard work too!
Tomorrow we see his fabulous physical therapist. I love going to physical therapy actually, she's always so positive and excited to see him!
Colt used to HATE his stroller and he's been fantastic the last two days in it. He just chills now, whereas before it was a scream-fest. The car seat is getting a little better too. Hopefully he's growing out of of his hatred for confinement. I wonder if his sight is getting better and that is why he is more entertained in them now? He does seem to focus really well...and is getting close to laughing (I think). He smiles so much now, and actually lets out the occasional squeal with it, like a mini laugh. I'll try to catch it on video!




1 comment:
Hi guys! We love to read about Colt's growth and progress! They do grow so fast! Don't worry, we totally understand about the whole "germ" thing. Sometimes after teaching, I feel like I should bathe in the antibacterial gel! Keep it up, I'm sure it's a huge part of why the kiddo has been healthy! Love, Kevin and Nicole
Post a Comment