Here are my new favorite things to do....put my fists in my mouth (the entire fist), bring my legs up and eventually I will put my feet in my mouth, and clap my feet together!
I was too tired to post last night. I took Colt to my mom's house for a visit, his first visit to someone else's house. My mom has cats and he's never been near cats so we thought we'd test it out and see if he had any problems, and he did just great. My ped. said to start him out on a few visits for a few hours each and build up to make sure he doesn't have that allergy since his Dad does. He did great...until we got home. He never had any reaction to the cats but since he hates his carseat so much he screamed the whole way home, and then I could not calm him down for about an hour and a half. I played the baby guessing game: is he hungry, wet, tired, hot, cold, uncomfortable, getting a fever....etc. Nothing worked so I was freaking out that maybe he was starting to get sick like Kreg, but no fever or anything. Eventually he fell asleep, and then had a major "code brown" as the hospital called it, so I guess it was a tummy trouble. He's been fine ever since. It was like the exorcist........the tantrum that is. Must get it from his Dad.



2 comments:
Code browns always bring out the worst in my kids too! Glad it wasn't serious :P
Oh sit tight the tantrums get worse. Nicole you are so rad, your blogs are so real, its just funny to think at the time you think WHY ME? but really every mom has said that at one time or another. Kids are a true test of patience. I was told it gets better, then all the sudden they become teenagers (McKenna) WOW! It's a test of patience all over again. Lots of love to you, I love reading your blogs! Shelby
Post a Comment