Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chillin' Out



Today we just chilled at home....something new. No appointments or anything, so it is nice to not have to be anywhere or do anything in particular. We just did our exercises for neck control. This kid is so intent on kicking while on his belly, he's starting to make tummy time kind of a problem! How can you work your neck muscles if your legs won't stop going........I have to hold his bum down in order for it to kind of work. We're gonna try working on a wedge when he wakes up from his nap, the PT said the wedge helps since he won't have gravity working against him. Next week our fabulous nurse Tabitha from Children's will be coming to see us again, and we love her visits!

Children's hospital ended their RSV season last week and is now letting visitors come in again, so that is a positive sign for the bug season ending. I'm gonna call the pediatrician next week and see how we're looking for sick people.

There is a company who makes your blog into a book.....so I think I will keep on blogging until at least a year maybe longer. I can skip the baby book and have this put into a book for us to embarass him with when he's older!

No comments: