thank you for taking the time to do that, that was so awesome. i ''forget'' how small he really was. he truly is a miracle. i love the kicking of just 1 leg in the last video- baylie always did that, it was so funny :)
WOW! The time has flown by. He has grown so much,so quickly. I read the other day that his nurse came to visit. He's touched so many peoples lifes and is such an inspiration for being such a miracle and a fighter. I hope this is going to be his pattern the rest of his life. When the going gets tough, the tough keep going. You and Kreg are truely blessed! God rewarded you two! Lots of love, shelby
So much has changed in such a short time. He's getting so big, so quick. That video was awesome, a great reminder of his truly amazing struggle. He's definitely a fighter, that's for sure. And I can only imagine how his strength has brought you guys together as an even stronger family now.
We're so happy for you guys and your little Miracle Man!!
Saw your blog on 'blogs for a cause'..I'm an NICU nurse and just had to comment on this post! Colt looks wonderful and I know how much faith it takes to walk into the NICU everyday and then walk out without your baby...knowing how small and fragile he really is. God bless you and my He continue to do a mighty work in and through Colt!
"There is only one beautiful baby in all the world and every mother has it." ~ English Proverb
How Old Is Colt?
Colt says thank you for your prayers!!
Food for Thought
The Lord is good, and faithful- and He does things according to His will. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9
About Our Blog
Hi Everyone! Thank you for checking on Colt, our super-preemie! Colt was born on October 5, 2007 at 24 weeks gestation. We cannot thank everyone enough for their love, support and prayers!!
4 comments:
thank you for taking the time to do that, that was so awesome. i ''forget'' how small he really was. he truly is a miracle.
i love the kicking of just 1 leg in the last video- baylie always did that, it was so funny :)
take care, johanna
WOW! The time has flown by. He has grown so much,so quickly. I read the other day that his nurse came to visit. He's touched so many peoples lifes and is such an inspiration for being such a miracle and a fighter. I hope this is going to be his pattern the rest of his life. When the going gets tough, the tough keep going. You and Kreg are truely blessed! God rewarded you two! Lots of love, shelby
So much has changed in such a short time. He's getting so big, so quick. That video was awesome, a great reminder of his truly amazing struggle. He's definitely a fighter, that's for sure. And I can only imagine how his strength has brought you guys together as an even stronger family now.
We're so happy for you guys and your little Miracle Man!!
Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee
Saw your blog on 'blogs for a cause'..I'm an NICU nurse and just had to comment on this post! Colt looks wonderful and I know how much faith it takes to walk into the NICU everyday and then walk out without your baby...knowing how small and fragile he really is. God bless you and my He continue to do a mighty work in and through Colt!
Post a Comment