Man, the new house is an oven. Colt and I sweated it out today in the 90 degree heat, trying to be conservative and not turn on the AC in April. Yuck! Gotta love old houses and how well they are insulated. Colt absolutely refused to nap today.........so maybe we'll fold on the AC issue tomorrow, made for a cranky mom and baby!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Sweaty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a cute picture!
I hear ya on the heat, it sucks when you can't get away from it. Anthony & I feel your pain, we had a few of those days in the rental on Continental while the house was being built (the AC over there worked but not worth a darn). It definitely made us both a little cranky, well, ok maybe a lot cranky if you ask Jon :)
Kiss the cheeks for us!
Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee
Post a Comment