On my way to rolling over!
Can we do some praying? My friend just had her twins at 29 weeks...they're doing great and were in the neighborhood of three pounds. Let's pray for their NICU journey...that it's short, sweet and complication-less. Thank you!!
And for those of you who are counting....and I AM COUNTING...Mother's Day (ie. day of freedom) is just around the corner. Nervous and excited at the same time. I am so used to being a home creature now, I don't know if I remember how to behave in the real world?? Hopefully Colt does okay in his new world, as he is pretty cozy in the one we have now. I have been trying to take him on short jaunts, like to the mothership or Starbucks as most people call it, (drive-thru) or a walk. With hopes he can get accustomed to environments other than our house! I have become such a germ Nazi, I don't know how I will ever survive out at say Wal-Mart with him in tote. I see germs everywhere now, so instead of rose colored glasses, I see with germ colored glasses. I have anti-bacterial gel: in my car, in my purse, on my coffee table, at the sink, on my nightstand. It truly is a sickness now. I once had a lady walk up to him and grab his hands (a stranger) and I was "this close" to needing CPR. So as for my worries of becoming a neurotic mother........I would definitely say I have become my own worst nightmare. But to make myself feel better, I did get a pat on the back from his doctor about his health thus far. So crazy as I am, I guess it is working.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Almost There!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
This sounds sooooo much like me when Kellar was small..I had sanitizers everywhere, a huge bottle in the side of my door, one under the stroller, a small one in my purse, one by the sink, one by our nitestand, in his room..Kellar loves his stroller though and actually I still use it everywhere we go. My mom and I go shopping together so I push the stroller and load up her buggy, but the other day Kellar sat in a buggy for the first time, of course I had a buggy cover on it but hey I'm loosening up. I have gotten much better and I think the more comfortable you become with Colts health and when you start to see those lingering preemie effects slowly fading you may become a little more relaxed...
Post a Comment