Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We are Home!

Colt and his big sister!

Colt and his Aunties!!
More photos to come.......
I'll post more tomorrow after I get a bit more settled....I have been nervous as can be all day and a little stressed while Kreg remains cool as a cucumber. I knew this would be tough! I keep looking over my shoulder for my nurse, but she isn't there!
He got his 4 month vaccinations right before we left. This has caused him to be extra fussy, in fact, I have never seen him like this. But they said expect him to be fussy and in some pain for 24 hours. He is eating okay so far, they also said eating would be affected since he is on tylenol for the pain. Giving him his meds has been tricky...trickier than I thought. I am having a hard time remembering when they all get given, because they each are at different times and frequencies so I think I need to make a schedule tomorrow so I can keep on track.
I will definitely keep blogging.....as we can't have a load of visitors for awhile. He needs to be kept safe from germies so he doesn't catch a cold. Sorry for the short post......I will post more details of him being home tomorrow!

7 comments:

The Files Family said...

Welcome home baby Colt!! You are truly a little miracle baby!

Kim Case said...

Wow, congradulations!!! That is the best news ever. I'm glad that you will keep bloggin because I am totally addicted. Try not to be nervous, though I know it will be hard. You two are great parents and will do everything right and I kow that you will have lots of help from all your amazing family. I hope that you are able to sleep:). Again congradulations it's been a long time comming!!!!

johanna said...

i am beyond thrilled for you guys. stay calm :) you are gonna be just fine. i cant wait to hear how his first night went. try to get some sleep, i know it must be way easier said than done but TRY anyway. i bet you cant believe it! wow! have a great night. let us know how it went.

congrats you guys. cant wait to see him in person.

love, johanna

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME- i've been dying all day. Finally! It'll all come natural to you. You are so blessed to get to bring this little fighter, this little miracle, this amazing little guy HOME. I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait til tomarrow to see how your night went. (you'll probly stare at him all night) Lots of love, Shelby

Kevin and Nicole said...

Yay! How absolutely wonderful! Happy Homecoming baby Colt! You already have a huge fan base!
Love, Kevin and Nicole

Shawn Ross said...

Yaahooo!! Welcome home Colt! We can't wait to meet you after all is said and done! Try not to keep up Mommy & Daddy, too much!

Love,
Shawn & Shelley

pamala said...

YAY, WELCOME HOME COLT!! I talk with Gramma Mary about you often and was thrilled to hear you were getting ready to come home - what a champ you are! I am so happy for you and your family that you have come so far. You are all loved and thought of more often than you know. :) Enjoy your time together at HOME! Sincerely, Pamala