We were blessed with a sleepy night last night....some fussing, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it has been. Dad and I have been taking shifts so that we can each get a decent amount of sleep (isn't he the best?). Our doctor recommended that one of us goes to sleep between 8 and 9, and sleeps until 2am, and the other goes to bed at 2am and sleeps until 9am. So we've been doing that lately. Last night Kreg was staying up for the first shift and both he and Colt fell asleep and slept through the midnight feeding, which is sometimes the worst one. So I woke up at 2am and went to go tell Kreg to go to bed, and fed Colt and he was an angel. So I am wondering if the key is to let him sleep through those few hours that are his worst. Our doctor has been making us wake him up to feed him, and he is pissed when we do. I might try to let him sleep longer tonight and wake himself to see if that makes a difference. He slept almost the entire time from 3am through to now (8pm-ish), waking up to eat and going right back to sleep. He had a few minutes of tummy time and that was about all for Colt's day!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Sleepy Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You guys sound like pros :-D Glad to read that Colt had a better night's rest! Here's to many more happy slumbers!
Post a Comment