Here is Colt at bath time. I learned from my fabulous nurses that it's good to keep him covered with warm wet washcloths during bathtime and he loves it. No sooner did I type last night that he was doing well- did he start fussing! Literally, I walked out of the office from posting and he started crying. I thought that was funny. He did a little better last night, the new stuff seems to be working. It's just about coming into the time he gets fussy- so I won't make any predictions on how it will go tonight. We will see :) They put him on Nutrimagen formula, and it is predigested so it is supposed to help with the gassy belly. We have tried everything...burping him frequently, he sleeps on an incline, is on 2 tummy meds, takes gas drops, etc. So hopefully the formula is the key- I hear it can be a lifesaver. He did sleep from 2am through 6:30 am, so that was pretty awesome. Our ped says he can go 5 hours at night if he will, as long as he is eating well.
The eye doc went well too. She said she doesn't need to see him for three months so that is good!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Bath Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Nutramagin is a total lifesaver (and it doesn't smell nasty like soy or the others) you'll see a huge difference, I PROMISE. He looks awesome.
He looks so adorable! We're keeping our fingers crossed that the formula works some magic for his tunny troubles. We look forward to seeing his latest pics----thank you!!!
Love, Kevin & Nicole
I've heard wonders about that stuff - I hope it works well for you guys too! He looks so cute in his last few pictures! What a handsome little guy! Kisses to those cheeks from us!!
Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee
Post a Comment