Monday, February 11, 2008

Getting Better

Colt did a little better last night, he slept for four hours straight twice. We went into the pediatrician today for a weight check and he is doing fine, 7 lbs. 8 oz. We have a lot of appointments this week: physical therapy, another ped. appt. and an eye appt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see he is doing better. Yeah the whole "no sleep" thing SUCKS!!!!! I always said everyone has it all backwards, I'd much rather have a nanny/babysitter for the night shift. He looks amazing. You'll figure each other out. Thank god for Grandma huh? We think about you guys often. I'm sure you are getting bombarded so i'll just be patient, but i'm dying to see him. Lots of love. Shelby

Nicole Wade said...

Love the bib! :)
He looks too cute in it.

Glad to hear he's doing well, the sleep will come, just hang in there.

xoxo
Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee