Thursday, February 28, 2008

Look how far I have come!!



Today Nicole and I decided to take a stroll down memory lane...it is amazing to see how far Colt has come. Thank you to all of you that have kept us in your thoughts and prayers, it means more to us than we can ever tell you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! He is so big now. After seeing him the other day, he looks so "average", I guess I got caught up in seeing "new baby" versus how far he really has come. It is truely a blessing that the two of you have been so unselfish and brave in sharing your journey. Thank you guys so much for letting everyone in your world, even when there were times you probably didn't care to. Think about colt often. Lots of love, Shelby Hansen

Nicole Wade said...

Ok, that gave me goose bumps! How amazing is that, he truly is a little miracle. Well, maybe not such a "little" miracle any more - look at the size of that little chunk-a-munk!! Someone likes his bottle :)

Kiss the cheeks for us!!

Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee

johanna said...

unbelievable! that is so awesome. he doesn't even look like himself when he was first born. i'm so happy for you guys. i couldn't even imagine being in your shoes. you guys were incredible, you really were. i'm just so glad he's home and thriving so amazingly. he's even got the 'i'm not gonna sleep when you want me to' thing down...brilliant! :)

love, johanna