We took Colt for a bit of fresh air today. He didn't seem to mind...just slept right through it. Colt and his Dad spent the day together, and I headed to the hospital in San Diego for a formula run. He is on a special formula, and they saved us two cases so I went down to get it and get out of the house for a few hours. Tomorrow I will take him in for a weight check.Sunday, February 10, 2008
First Walk
We took Colt for a bit of fresh air today. He didn't seem to mind...just slept right through it. Colt and his Dad spent the day together, and I headed to the hospital in San Diego for a formula run. He is on a special formula, and they saved us two cases so I went down to get it and get out of the house for a few hours. Tomorrow I will take him in for a weight check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love the pics. I feel for you guys, with the sleep issue...it is tough. Really...sleep when he is sleeping, it is the only way to get through without completely losing your mind.
Can't wait to see you all!!!
Jess
Cute picture!! It looks like the whole family got to go out on the walk - Bob & Sushi look excited to go.
Glad to hear he's doing well, and that you are getting out for a bit of time for yourself too! It's sooooo important, even if it is just for a formula run, here and there :)
Love all the pictures!
Kisses to Colt!
Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee
Post a Comment