Colt did much better on the bottle today. He took at least 2 ounces at every feed. He also gained weight so that was good, he is now at 7 lbs. 2 oz. They did his hearing test today and he passed. They are waiting for the monitor to come in so we can be trained on it. He's had the feeding tube out for two days now so he just needs to have the monitor come in, get a car seat test, and the overnight test done. Hopefully it will be this week!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Getting There
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Nicole and Kreg,
We pray for you and Colt every day. Keep your spirits up!!! It sounds like you are almost there. Remember that you are not alone and we are all pulling for Colt. I really do think he looks like Kreg (sorry Nicole). He sure is a little cutie and I am so excited for the day when we can all meet him. Love ya, Amy, Joe and Ethan
hi Nicole, I just wanted to stop by & say hello! I cannot believe how much he has grown... he is soo addorable! I pray you guys will be able to take him home real soon!
sending lots of love,
Sarah
xoxo
Post a Comment