

My mom spent the night last night and pulled the night shift so I could sleep....and it was awesome. She is the BEST! So I feel a lot better today having not slept for what felt like 5 nights. I didn't sleep a wink the two nights before he came home being nervous about him coming home, so I was absolutely spent. Auntie Michelle bought us a vibrating chair and it was sent straight from heaven I swear. It helped the night owl be calm for my mom last night (or at least she said so, but I doubt she'd say anything if he was a pill). So it seems like he will eaither be in one of three places: 1) someone's arms 2) the vibrating chair or 3) the swing. That's where he is happiest!




1 comment:
No matter what no one can every prepare you for the lack of sleep that you experience as a new parent. Thank God for moms who live close by and love enough to help! I hope you get rest. I'm sure that he has been on a strict feeding schedule for the last few months does not help his sleep pattern. Landon was like that after he got out of the NICU. He didn't sleep ever because of the routine they had him on and he was only in there for 10 days, so your little man just has to adjust. God bless you.
Post a Comment