Saturday, February 23, 2008

Date Night

Here is Grandpa Brad and Colt....my mom and Brad came over to watch Colt for a few hours so Kreg and I could go on a date night. It was really nice!! Mom has been trained on the monitor and the medicine duties, so we were able to get out of the house together for dinner and a movie. (And of course the alarm did go off and scare them.....he has a tendency to drop his heart rate sometimes while eating if he is really sleepy. It isn't a worry, but the alarm can scare the you-know-what out of you!) He slept awesome last night, and was awake almost all day-so hopefully that means more sleep. He has to get his synagis shot next week......I am not looking forward to that. I think it is a painful one, in the thigh. This is the shot he gets to extra-protect him from the respiratory bugs.

3 comments:

Tarra Vizenor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tarra Vizenor said...

I am so happy to hear that he is doing well! Even though it seems like one thing after the other, he will continue to get better and better. He is definately a trooper and you guys are awesome parents!!!!

Love, Bryan & Tarra

Patrick6 said...

Hi McCoy Family,

Our family has been following your story and it brings back good and bad memories. I sent you a card with our story a while back. Anyway, I just wanted to say that the synagis shots really caught my eye. Our daughter Zoe Lynn got them for 2 flu seasons. They were an absolute life saver! They are kind of a pain because you have to wait for them to mix the goodies but definatly worth it.

Know your in our daily prayers.

The Patricks