Colt is 3 weeks old today! He had a pretty good day today. Tabitha had him all cozy and bundled up for us. He did well on his new vent all day, good blood gases. At diaper change time, we noticed the IV in his arm had slipped and had been allowing fluid into the tissue in his arm. So his little arm was pretty swollen. They moved the IV to his leg, and within a few hours it was almost back to normal. I got to wash his little head today, he's getting quite a lot of hair. More diaper changes also- Tabitha says tomorrow is Dad's turn to change his diaper!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Three Weeks Old!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Look at those fingers...they are so long!! He is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear about Kreg and diaper change :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY COLT!! Every day is another day to celebrate the miracle and joy of his life and this amazing journey. Can't wait to get to meet this special little baby boy we love reading about!
Love,
Auntie Linda
It's funny because yesterday when I was looking at his pic, I was thinking that he has a nice head of hair on him! He is such a beautiful baby...So glad to hear that he had a good day today!! Our prayers have not stopped...for him, and for you both as parents! We love you guys!
He looks so cute, all snug as a bug in his blanket. Happy Birthday little man!
He is so precious! I have and will continue to pray for you and Lil'
Man. I'm the mother of Jim & Kasey McCoy. I call my grandson (Cade) Lil' Man. I am a living miracle, I survived lung cancer 6 years now. I believe!
I admire your strength and courage and pray that God continues to bless you and your family.
Warmly,
Annette
Post a Comment