Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday

I can't download the video or pictures from today...the site is giving me error messages. I will keep trying but a quick update for now......he is doing well today. Had a rough night, low blood pressure, but they were able to get him back on track today. They took out the line in his belly button and put a new one in on his other arm. So we can see his little belly button now.

He also went #2 again....this time while we were there- and I got to change his diaper! Kreg took a video of it which I will post, I also got to change his bedding. Kreg got to give him a kiss.....and we got some really cute photos which I will post soon.

No real news yet, they did order another CT scan which will be done tomorrow. We may not get news on it 'til Wed. as they are having neuro consult on it as well. His heart valve is not open again, which means he may have an infection. They started him on antibiotics to be safe while they run tests for an infection.

No comments: