Hello.....Sorry for the delay in posting. We had kind of a bad day yesterday. His chest x-ray didn't look so good so they had to go back to the high frequency ventilator. But his blood pressure and all else is stable. The CT scan came back, and god love the doctors.......they don't really tell you much or at least enough to confuse the hell out of us. There is some bleeding, but the range of what that means is still unclear. They have told us the possibilities, but right now I am putting the possibilities in God's hands. It's up to him- not the doctors! So right now we're working on faith. We have fallen so in love with this little guy and his strength, he amazes me everyday.
Today I got to put the vaseline all over his little body. It was the coolest day ever. I really enjoyed that. They also gave him a tiny little binky because he was trying to suck on his ventilator tube, it is so cute!
They will do more tests on his brain to see how it looks- whether or not the bleeding will absorb or continue. It will be a few days before they know anymore about that. I hope you can pray with us that he will continue to get stronger everyday.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Good Days and Bad.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It's okay to hear the possibilities because they are Dr.'s and that is what they have to do and say. But trust in your heart and in God. They told us that Shay would have brain damage, be blind, and have many challenges in her life, IF she even survived. I wish you could see her now. She is 13, beautiful, A+ student and in the honors class, and the only set back we see is she talks way too much and that gets her into trouble. Trust me I would never have believed it if some other mother would have told me that as I was driving to and from the hospital 3-4 times a day, not knowing how she was doing. But we prayed and prayed. Colt is a fighter and just keep encouraging him to keep fighting. I will continue to pray for you. Sarah and family
Post a Comment