Today was somewhat mellow, which is nice after yesterday. He had a pretty good day...though this evening he started back to his antics of breathing issues. He is for the most part comfortable and stable today. They didn't run any tests today- so nothing to report. The blood cultures from a few days ago are still coming back negative for a blood infection.
I had a few people ask about the fires.....the hospital is not near any of them. They are actually going receive some kids if the other hospitals have to evacuate. 34% of the staff at Children's have been evacuated so it's been pretty quiet around there. The drive home to Canyon Lake was pretty eerie, nobody is out and the sky looks like a war zone. The house in Carlsbad is also not threatened as of now.
This picture is Kreg's wedding ring on Colt's foot- just for fun. I got to do diaper duty again today and give him a mini bath (basically wipe him down with a wet cloth). He wakes up whenever we do that, so we got to see his eyes open again.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Mellow Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, I'm glad you explained what that was on his foot cause I couldn't figure out why they had a silver band on it. That's cute!!! You guys are amazing and now that your home I hope to see more of you!!
Dear Craig, Nicole and little Colt, I was just told about the arrival of little Colt(news takes a while to get to Florida). Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. You both are truly gifted parents. Keep up your faith. Sincerely, Beth and Steve Johnson
Post a Comment