Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Colt's 1st Halloween

Colt was pretty excited about his hat as you can see......no changes today. All is still going well. More updates tomorrow, they're running some tests tomorrow so we'll have more of an update then!

3 comments:

Kim Case said...

He sure makes a cute little kitty!! I can't wait to see what he decides to be next year. I hope all goes well tomorrow. Thanks again for the updates, I look forward to checking in every day. You guys are the best! Love ya.

Ron & Carol England said...

OOOOOH SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

What a wonderful way to keep us all informed. Add us to the long list of all those that are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Will look forward to checking in on Colt's progress....

Sincerely!!!
Ron and Carol

mary said...

Hi-I'm Monica's friend Mary. Stevie & I were checking in to see how big Colt is getting. I am so happy to see him fight so hard, and put on weight. Maybe someday we might be able to meet Colt in person. Hugs and kisses to a sweet little guy.

Mary & StevieAnn