Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lots of Photos







Lots of photos today- we had our own little photo shoot. The first one is Kelsey and I while taking his temperature from his armpit. The second one is Colt snuggling his blanket, the third one is me taking Colt's footprint with ink for his baby book, and the last one is Kelsey with Colt and I. The NICU closes after tomorrow to all non-parental visitors for the cold and flu season, so we thought we'd take a bunch of pictures. My mom, Kelsey and I had a good visit with him today, we got to change diapers again so Kelsey and my mom could watch (Dad will have to do it tomorrow, for sure).
Nothing really to report...we got some good info from Toby our nurse practitioner. His lungs looked more ventilated with the last x-ray. He's almost done with his antibiotics, he has about 5 days left on those. He is doing well on his new ventilator, good blood gases. He had a pretty good day! Got testy a few times, he just wants to left alone to snooze :)



7 comments:

Kim Case said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Case said...

Hey guys, I love all the pictures you all look great. Colt looks so cute snuggling his little blanket. That so great that he has had a few good days in a row (keep up the good work little guy). I can't wait to see him in person so tell him to hurry up and get home. Just know that we are still thinking of you and praying for you every day.

Donn said...

Great photos! He's so cute - way to go Colt - keep up the good work!
Donn & Kodee

johanna said...

you look beautiful mommy (as usual.) i'm so glad he's having good days. i can see your strength in the pictures, it cant always be easy. keep it up but dont be afraid to break down, that's ok too. you guys are doing great.
johanna

Barbara Caley said...

Hi guys, I just wanted you to know that I have enjoyed following along with his progress, he very much has both your strengths. he is in our prayers. and I love the name you gave him ( very strong )
love to all
Barbara Caley

Juanita said...

Hi guys
just wanted to say that Colt looks so cute we also wanted you to know that we are all praying for all of you and give that little guy a little hug from us and tell him to keep up the fight. If you need anything we are only a phone call away. Love Rudy and Juanita

Mary Lynn said...

What great pictures!! You remind us that each day is such a blessing. Thank-you. Precious Colt is something else. We pray for him to get stronger every day, as he keeps up the good fight...
Hugs from Mary, Gary, Alicia, and G/Grandpa who is sharing the news with friends at church each day.