This video is kind of long....sorry for that. The update and new photos are in the two entries below (called "Monday" and "New Pictures"). You may want to start there first. This is the video of Tabitha and I changing his diaper....he was being a little stinker- he peed on the nurse and we had to change him three times in like 5 minutes. He just kept going after we'd get a clean one on! I never thought I would have so much fun changing a diaper......ah the little things :)
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Go buddy! You get the pooping part from that Dad of yours! It is a good thing you have sch a good Mom!!!! Hurry up and mature those lungs, we want to hear you crying too!!! We all love you. Auntie Kim, Uncle Dan, Chase & Syd
That a boy Colt! You Go! That video made my day! Thank you so... much I felt like I really was there. Colt is such a little fighter he will be strong like his Dad. It was great to see you with your darling baby Nicole! Give a big smooch to my two little babies Bob & Sushi! Much Much love! Donna
WOW, who would have ever thought changing a diaper would bring so much joy. You two are amazing parents. Keep up the great work and possitive attitude. Have a wonderful day (all 3 of you!!!)
How cute was that!!! Thank you guys so much for letting us all be a part of this. It's so awesome to be able to see these special moments. The diaper changing was adorable Nicole.
I'm with Kim, we can't wait to hear that little voice of yours Colt!! We love you guys!
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee
Good job Colt! Sometimes it's the little things in life that are so precious. I just want you guys to know that we are checking on him and praying for you guys daily (or more !) You are doing awesome and we'll be thinking about you. Take Care, Chris & Stacey Shea.
We love reading everyone's comments....thank you for taking the time to check our blog and post a comment!
aww i love this video of you changing Colt's dirty diaper. Colt is so flippin' addorable Nicole, you & your hubby must be soo proud!
just wanted to let you know I love the fact that your taking the time to update us all daily! i seriously have been checking it everyday for updates! I aggree with the others can't wait to hear him crying! Sending lots Prayers &* love!
xoxo-Sarah
Awesome video guys. Nickerbocker, it's so wonderful to see you in your mum role, it totally suits you!! Kregers, nice camera work!! This definitely brought more happiness to our day seeing you guys and little Colt in what feels like a live TV feed. You both look and sound so positive in your posts, pics, and in the videos. The video feels like we're actually with you, and Canada feels like we're just a step away from you all. We'll continue to pray and send lots of positive energy and love your way.
The count down is beginning, 5 weeks until we come down to Cali. We are so looking forward to seeing you all.
Big hugs, and lots of love,
Roberta & Dustin :)
Awww! Don't apologize for the video being long...I enjoyed every minute of it! I can't believe they make diapers that small...amazing! Take care, and my thoughts and prayers are with all of you!
Sending our love.
Andrew & Trisha
Post a Comment