Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crazy Mom



Okay, so the other day I was thinking to myself about all the things I said I would never do when I became a mom. So far I have done the exact opposite of everything I thought I would do. One of those things was to not follow my kid around taking pictures of every single thing they did, which as you can well see I have completely failed at. I think that the camera is permanently fused to my hand. But seriously, when you have this little happy guy hanging around- you can't help it!!

1 comment:

David, Trish and Robbie Cox said...

Lord, do I hear that!?
I was thinking the same thing tonight. We have some crazy hippy type friends. I talked all about how nutty they were for not vaccinating their son. I made fun of attachment parenting. We won't even discuss the Le Leche League jokes I made.

Yet here I am- delaying vaccines, begging to hold my son 24/7 & literally feeling sick at the thought of my son having formula.

Parenthood is full of lessons.