I think Colt has now figured out that when the camera comes out, he is supposed to smile. It's so easy now!!
Best pals hanging out together during patch time. Sushi is an excellent distraction.
These two just love each other!
I forgot to post the happenings from Colt's Occupational Therapy evaluation. She said he looks great and doesn't need therapy. She'll check him again in six months but he did great. She ran a bunch of tests on him, and he did everything she wanted him to do. He tested in the 7-8 month range, which good because he is 6 1/2 months adjusted (10 1/2 months real age). They don't consider that behind, since they'll give him three years before they expect him to test at his real age level but he could catch up developmentally faster. So needless to say I was very happy about that! He was such a charmer during the session, I have never seen him take to a stranger like that. He normally needs a warm up period before he starts being all smiley, but right off the bat he was smiling and even laughing for her. He was flapping his arms at her when she looked away to get her attention, it was really quite funny.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
OT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The picture of him and the dog is FRAMEWORTHY. It melted my heart. You are so blessed. I hope that you are doing well. It brings me joy to see how much you love and are devoted to your son. I pray for you guys often. Colt is a miracle and a great testimony to the goodness and sovereignty of God.
“Shout for joy, O heavens; rejoice, O earth; burst into song, O mountains! For the LORD comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.” -Isaiah 49:13
This verse made me think of Colts journey. Be blessed.
Post a Comment