Operation Nap in crib went okay for day two. We have construction going on in our backyard so that wasn't much help with the nap length, but he did take all 3 naps in the crib. I had to resort to our old friend the swing right now, because we start physical therapy in the morning today and go figure the stinker wakes up 1 1/2 hours earlier than normal today so if I hadn't forced a nap in there, PT would have been a nightmare. I swapped PT for the mornings so Colt's schedule could have a chance, and so we could be around for Kelsey in the afternoon now that school is about to start again (where did the summer go?)
I can't tell you how much we miss Big Sister around.....the countdown until she gets home is on! 5 more days!
Also, Colt has started getting the scoot down. He just yesterday started putting his knees under him while he's up on his arms and pushing off. He looks like a stinkbug, and launches himself forward. Not very calculated yet, and it makes him pretty mad that he can't quite get it. I'll try to video it later.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Day Two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment