The dreaded first cold. Colt got sick yesterday, it was only a matter of time right? I thought he had a runny nose from the two teeth that popped through, but yesterday afternoon it turned into a faucet and then congestion. So he had kind of a rough afternoon, since he's confused why he can't breathe and hates me for suctioning out his nose. I'm taking him to the doctor this morning just to be extra "paranoid parent." I just want her to listen to his chest, since his lungs aren't like everybody else and it's more susceptible to spreading there. Poor baby! I know kids get sick, but I am a tad more freaked out because of how many warnings we got about it from hospital land. He seems in okay spirits today, still smiling so it can't be that bad.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment