Monday, August 11, 2008

Laughter

Here is Mr. Giggles from yesterday, he's so funny sometimes I don't even think he knows what he's laughing at.

I'm gonna vent again how much I hate Verizon. Geez, they were here the other day digging up the street for FiOs, and hit a line in front of our house so no internet or phone since last Friday and we won't get it back until this Friday (thank god for the PC card so I can feel connected to the net for a short time here and there!) So if I don't blog as much this week, that's why.

Tomorrow we go to Physical Therapy to get evaluated by the occupational therapist, which I realize sounds strange. But it's not that we're making Colt get a job, it's for a fine motor skill evaluation. Hopefully, we'll get a passing grade and won't need that kind of therapy too. I am therapy'ed out!! I think Colt is too.

Kelsey came home last night, woohoo! We got to see her for a quick visit but hopefully we'll get to see her again soon. She's off having more fun at camp today and tomorrow but school starts so we'll get to kidnap her afterschool this week for playtime! Colt can show her his new tricks he's learned while she was gone.

No comments: