He' s starting to get up on all fours now, belly off the ground! He'll be off in no time! We learned some fun news last week. The San Diego Blood Bank wants to use our family for a Christmas time commercial to spread the word on life saving blood donations. (Colt got 13 blood transfusions, and without those would not have lived). They are coming to our house to film the commercial, which means I get to decorate our living room for Christmas in September! It'll make up for my bah-hum-bug Christmas I had last year. I didn't decorate or send out Christmas cards (which if you know me is really out of character) last year since I was busy pouting about Colt being in the hospital. So I will get to do it twice this year since I doubt Kreg will let me leave it up until December. I'll be sure to take loads of pictures, and maybe I can find a way to post the commercial on the blog once it's done. I don't know where and when it will air. But Kelsey is pretty excited to be on TV!
Here's a little video of Colt trying to scoot, he's getting better at it everyday



1 comment:
yay! big boy colt! it's the beginning of the end nicole. you better baby proof! love to the whole fam. karen
Post a Comment