

We went to the eye doctor today to get checked.....my reason for doing this is that the early intervention lady said she was concerned that he wouldn't "track" an object for her. She recommended a visit to the eye doc. So we went through that trouble....turns out for nothing. The nurse laughed when I told her what we were there for. She said at his age (8 weeks adjusted) he isn't expected to do that yet. She had his doctor check him anyway since we were there, and she said he healed really nicely from his December surgery and looks on track so far. I also told her he goes cross-eyed sometimes, and she laughed and said all babies do that and all parents freak out about it. She said all that is typical baby stuff. So I feel better about that, and we don't need to go back and see her until June.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, he looks so big in that picture laying near Kelsey - wow, little man ain't so little anymore! Way to grow Colt!! :)
So happy to hear the eye check up went well and that he's progressing like normal.
Kiss the cheeks for us!!
Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee
Glad to hear everthing went okay today! You guys are so proactive! We are amazed at how much he is growing---what a handsome lil' guy. You are all in our prayers!
Love Kev and Nicole
Great news!!! I wanted to tell you that our dr laughed at the thought of a *therapist* expecting a little one to track at that young of a age but didn't want to sound like I was downgrading a therapits' opinion..
Post a Comment