Sunday, March 9, 2008

Baby Bird


Here is Colt yawning but it looks like he is a baby bird......well at least that is what we thought :) Colt's pictures came out really cute, I will have to see if I can get some on a disk so I can put a few here on the blog. Colt has been home now 5 weeks...crazy huh! So he is 6 weeks adjusted age and 6 months actual birth age. We see his ped on Friday!

2 comments:

Kim Case said...

He just gets more adorable each day. I love seeing all the pictures. I check the blog everyday. Thanks so much for keeping up with it as busy as your life is w/ a baby and moving we all really appreciate it!!!

Adrienne said...

Hey you guys! Just wanted to say hello and how adorable Colt is! I really can not wait to meet him! Love you, A