Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day with Grandma


Colt was absolutely spoiled rotten today....Grandma Mary takes him on Tuesdays so I can run errands and get some things done. So that means he basically gets hugged and held all day long! He has been settling into a routine pretty well and sleeping pretty good at night.....can't wait until he sleeps through the late night feed! I think I did pretty good for his first night off of the monitor, I only got up once to make sure he was breathing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what grandma's are for! He looks so adorable in every picture, getting strong on his belly too. Keep up the good work Mary. XoXo shelby

Nicole Wade said...

Off the monitor - wow, congratulations guys that's awesome!! Way to go Colt! You too Mom & Dad! :)

He looks like he's getting good on his tummy time! The pictures are too cute.

Kisses to those adorable chubby cheeks!

Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee