Here's Colt and Kelsey hangin' out together...Colt has been seeing his sister a lot more often and he loves it!! We took him for photos today and Kelsey was a big help! Colt wasn't the most well behaved photography subject as he looked like he wanted to crawl off of the table. No cute sleepy newborn pictures for us!!!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Best Big Sister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Precious!!! I am glad that I stumbled across your post and now I have your blog..I have looked all the way back to the first of it..I had a lot of the same blankets you used, same tub and there was other stuff that caught my eye, a lot of your scares, questions, walking in and finding everyone standing around your little one and having no clue what is going on that happened to me once and I literally thought I was going to pass out from fear..I know Colt also had a cerebellum bleed, did he have other bleeds as well? Kellar had bilateral grade 3 as well as the cerebellum bleed..I look forwarding to reading up on Mr. Colt, if you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Post a Comment