Colt's hospital bill showed up today in the mail....and the grand total: WELL over a million dollars. THANK GOD FOR INSURANCE! Wow, a 5 pager with every little thing he needed during that time. His pharmacy bill alone was a few hundred grand.
I must say that he is worth every penny:)
I thought I would revisit a few of my favorite NICU moments while I was in that mode......
Monday, July 21, 2008
Million Dollar Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I live in one of the counties that has the highest medical insurance costs (we're lawyer rich around here) in the country.. so there are some billboards around talking about trying to keep doctors in the area.
I started thinking how I am one of the reasons insurance is so expensive.
Good thing we're worth it!
Wow!!! In Canada we don't get to see the medical bills or anything like that.
Just think - you have the CUTEST million dollar baby :)
Post a Comment