I know I posted a video very similar to this a few weeks ago, but I still think it's hilarious. He never laughs like this for me!! Only his Dad can get him going like this. Sorry if the video is shaky, I couldn't stop giggling along with him.
We saw the pediatrician this morning and HE'S FINALLY ON THE CHARTS FOR HEIGHT, WEIGHT AND HEAD! FOR HIS REAL AGE OF 9 1/2 MONTHS! WOOHOO! He's just a hair shy of 17 lbs. He gets to start on some other new foods like meats and those puffy little crackers that disolve. I am attempting to make homemade baby food today, since I have some weird aversion to canned/jarred meat. I don't know why, but I have an issue with jarred meat. We'll see how that lasts, since the baby food making thing isn't always easy. She also said he doesn't have any teeth that are about to cut through, so the cranky/drooly/biting thing may last awhile since it's only the pre-teeth cutting fun (great). He got one shot this morning and a finger stick to check for anemia (which he was fine).



3 comments:
Way to go, Colt!!!
That is so awesome that he did so well at his doctor's appointment and is on the charts for everything.
I love watching Colt's progress - he is doing so well!!!
Love those laughs that come from deep down in the belly! What a joyful noise! Glad to see he is doing so well, and impressing the doctors.
Oh my gosh, what a cute video!!! Love the belly laughs!
About that Dr. vist - Way to go big guy!! We all new you could do it!!
Post a Comment