Thursday, July 31, 2008

Baby Blues



Look at those baby blues! Thank goodness he got his Dad's beautiful eyes....... The Braille teacher (Caroline) and his teacher came today. No helpful tips on the patch, apparently all kids hate it. Just have to put on a circus show for him while he's wearing it, which is exausting and we both need a nap after that. She made us some more cool toys, she has me save formula cans and she makes really cool toys out of them.
Kelsey leaves on vacation for 10 days tomorrow, I don't know what we're gonna do without her! Colt has this new thing, where he will only let his sister feed him baby food. He is like a wild man when I try to feed him, and then his sister steps in and he's perfect. If I feed him, him and I are both covered in baby food as well as a three foot radius. So I'm scared for what will come when she's gone...we're really gonna miss her :)




No comments: