It hasn't officially been one year yet, but Colt was born on a Friday afternoon last year. At this very time I post.....One year ago I was in the car with Kreg, and we were driving as fast as we could to get to the hospital where Colt was born just 2 hours later. We picked up his glasses today, so I will get some photos of that a little later and post those tomorrow. For now, here is the slide show.
Friday, October 3, 2008
One Year of Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a touching video-I cried and cried...good crying though. He has been through so much, and has triumphed over many obstacles. I also have to hand it to you, and Kreg and your family, as I believe the care they receive at home is 50% of a good outcome. You probably don't remember me, but I'm one of the nurses that took care of Colt at Children's. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLT! :)
What a great video!! I cried... happy tears though :)
It's so amazing to think of everything he has been through in just a year. He's such a strong little man, and seeing you guys go through everything over this past year, we can all see where he gets his strength from. You guys are great parents and deserve Happy Birthday wishes too!!
Happy Birthday to you little man, Mr. Colt Jaxon McCoy!!
Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee
Post a Comment