I don't have pictures to prove it.....I guess other than pictures of Kreg, Kels and I without Colt...but we left Colt with my mom all weekend so we could go on a mini-vacation to Oktoberfest in Arrowhead. I did survive the weekend, much to my surprise as my first night away from him was a rough one. I think this was easier because we were actually away, while the last time we went out and then came home and it was so sad being home without him there in the morning! He had a great time over the weekend, and we did too (but we obviously missed him). He was far more excited to see Kelsey than he was to see me when we picked him up (which hurts the mommy ego but whatever).
Today Colt had to get his big one year old shots! Yuck! He's weighing shy of 20 lbs. now but is almost 30 inches tall which makes him a skinny kid I guess. So I've been told I need to bulk him up with some more protein....so far he's not a meat eater and really likes to keep to his fruits and veggies so we'll see what we can trick him with!



1 comment:
Try different kinds of beans--black, kidney, pinto etc. They are great finger foods and packed with nutrition=) Emily loves them.
Post a Comment