Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mom, I'm on a phone call.......

Doesn't this expression say....."Mom, I'm on a phone call!?!"

So, I have been so LAZY with the glasses since we got them. They are a PAIN! He hates them, coupled with we have to fight the entire time to keep them on, and they don't fit that great. So, I sewed the strap to make them sort of fit better and Colt's teacher has decided we must find a way to make them work. (Thankfully someone is there to make me do it). We got 15 minutes out of him yesterday, which was huge. And today we did 15 minutes this morning, and about 40 this afternoon. It's super hard to do! We strap him into this little blue booster seat and give him loads of toys to distract him while playing a Baby Einstein video. He actually watched the video for awhile today- which means he can see it :) Towards the end he decides he WILL NOT wear them any longer and off they go. We'll just have to keep this battle of wills going, and hopefully I win.

1 comment:

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

Apparently Colt doesn't realize how darn cute he looks with the glasses!! I love them!