I thought I would revisit some past halloween photos for fun! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Last year.....The wicked witch of the west, I mean Kelsey, flew in to town.
Little Pirate Girl Kelsey 2 years ago.
Sushi as Frankenstein, doesn't he look positively stoked to be joining in on the festivities! Bob would absolutley not have the halloween costume thing so at least Sushi humored me for a photo. This was 2 years ago also!More photos to come of our Halloween! Have a safe and happy halloween!



1 comment:
Thanks for the photos nicole! and as far as the remote, cell phone go, my sister has gone through two cell phones because her little boy Caden got a hold of them and water logged them with his drool! just a heads up, they like to use them as teething toys! But I'm sure you already know that.
Take Care, and colt kisses for me!
Dawn
Post a Comment