Friday, September 5, 2008

Little Realtor, 11 months old Today

Yes, that is a real estate book he is looking at. Apparently, this is more interesting than toys. I was laying near him while he was playing on the floor and he boogied over to me and stole it out of my hands. He does have good taste, he's studying a mansion in Laguna Beach.
Why is it that all of the "non-toys" are so much more fun?

This is Colt's new thing....reaching out for faces, which is so darn cute.

Colt is 11 months old today (7 months adjusted age). One more month to the big one year, wow.

2 comments:

Mommakitten said...

Happy 11 months! Our boys turned 11 months old yesterday as well(8 months adjusted). Isn't amazing how time flies? We are busy making 1st birthday party plans! I am overly excited for the big day! I bet you guys are as well!

Braden Matthew Johnson said...

You guys will have to fight us for the Laguna mansion....that's where Braden wants to move too since we had so much fun at the beach this summer!