We had our 11 month check-up today and he's doing great on weight and height.......(average and skinny for real age, super tall for adjusted age). We get to start feeding him more things, and he can even have some birthday cake if I can find an egg-less recipe (which I am sure I can find on some vegan site). He's 18 lbs. 5 oz. and 29 1/4 inches long. He got his first flu shot today, and will get another on in a month or two. He won't get that RSV shot this year I guess (which I am bummed about and may try to work my way into it again if I can). Believe it or not, the shot costs around $2,500 per shot each month and he'd need 7 of them. So you can imagine why insurance makes it very hard for you to get it, and since he really doesn't have any significant medical issues anymore....I guess he doesn't qualify.
We took family photos yesterday and they came out so cute! Once I get some, I will post them. Mr. Smiles was holding out on us, so it was like a freak show trying to get him to smile (clapping, snapping, rattles, feathers, goofy sounds...you name it).
Monday, September 8, 2008
Goofy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment