Monday, September 22, 2008

Commercial

Getting ready to start shooting, which took quite awhile. They had to reset the lights a bunch of times to get the lighting right, with no shadows.
Kreg ended up stepping out of the shot since the lighting was getting so difficult to achieve with all four of us (I think he was stoked about that actually). So we tried to keep Colt occupied while they worked on that.
This photo says it all! All the waiting and sweating (lots of sweating) under those hot lights was starting to wear on us!
And last we tried to get solo shots of Colt playing for the commercial. They took mostly shots of him that they will piece together with some lines that I say about his journey. It will only air on Time Warner in San Diego county and some Time Warner channels here. I am getting a copy of it once it is done, and if I can figure out how to post it (and if I get permission to do so) I will!

No comments: