Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just one of the dogs....

Just one of the pups....my dogs drag this blanket around the house and then lay on it wherever they go. Colt decided to join them.
And of course, the two best buds had to share an intimate moment. I can't keep him away from them, he just wants to be where they are.
Sushi has, since the day we brought him home, sucked on blankets. He was taken from his mommy too early so Colt was really wondering what was so important that he wouldn't get up and play with him.
I don't know why this keeps happening....but here he is again falling asleep at breakfast. As soon as I called his name, he popped right up like nothing happened.
Here's Colt helping me out while giving a breathing treatment. The best way is to do it while he is strapped into the high chair, everything else has been a disaster! He just wants to eat the tube, which is okay I guess since that's where it needs to go! I am so glad I went to the doctor yesterday, because he was much worse today. The breathing treatments are loosening everything up and getting it moving. So I guess there was a problem brewing!

No comments: