This is Colt yesterday at the pool, he's on this nap-refusal kick again so he's been getting himself to the point of exhaustion. I don't know what to do with him, he just will not sleep during the day. I hate the cry-it-out approach, just because I feel like he's been through so much and I cannot stand seeing him upset. He really gets himself worked up, rather than fussing and eventually falling asleep- he gets so pissed off that there are tears and full blown screaming. So I give in like a sissy, and he gets to stay up. I know that can't go on forever, but hopefully we'll get back on track soon. I think the medicines and allergy thing threw him off last week, his schedule went out the window with that whole ordeal.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment