Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day




Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! Here are two of the cutest kids on the planet, who love their Dad very much!
Today, on the other hand, has been an absolute nightmare. Colt woke up covered in hives (I'd post a picture but he looks like a leper). He's been screaming for the majority of the day which has been awesome, and I am pretty sure I have lost my hearing as well as my sanity. He's had some sort of allergic reaction, to what- we don't know. Can't think of anything he's come in contact with that is new and could cause this. But he looks really, really bad. Big huge hives all over and is really pissed off about it. It's terrible because there is absolutely nothing I can do to help him, and it takes me back to those crummy hospital days where I have to sit back and watch him suffer (all part of being a parent I suppose). The doctor said to give him benadryl which I think has added fuel to the fire, because now he will not sleep. He doesn't have a fever or any other symptoms, which to the doctor makes this not a big deal I guess....but to me, I have been freaking out all day. I may try to get him into the doctor tomorrow, if this continues, there has to be something they can do to help him. Yikes!

No comments: