Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ahhh...the joys of parenthood


Colt must have had a sour tummy today, as right when I handed him to Kreg this evening he puked all over himself. And I mean ALL over himself, covered head to toe in puke....and Kreg was covered, and he handed him back to me, so then I was covered. It was pretty awesome. Poor guy! As soon as he got it out, he was back to being happy after a bath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you know after I saw him friday, it made me think "how big he is, and what obstacles this little guy has been through." Just to let you guys know I check EVERYDAY STILL. This baby has touched so many people. You just have to think lifes little obstacles (economy) are really nothing, when you think lifes so bad, you have to then think what's really important and thats health. Good to see him and he is becoming such a "big boy" LOTS OF LOVE, Shelby