This is Colt pouting....well not really, just making funny faces in his sleep. Today was pretty uneventful. He took the bottle a few times. He took the whole thing when I fed him today. They discontinued his reflux medicine, to see if he will be okay off of it. That's pretty much it for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
We like "uneventful" days! That means he's doing well! A little progress everyday, that's all it takes. Stay strong baby Colt! We can't wait to meet this little fighter!!!
Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee
Hi, What a cutie !! We're all with you little guy, and Kreg, Nicole and Kelsey. We can't wait to meet you. "Happy New Year !!"
Love and Hug's,
Auntie Patti, Uncle Sundar and Sitona and Selina
Oh how wonderful he looks! I always feel funny writing on this, because I know you are probably thinking who in the world is she? But I think of you,Kreg, and Colt every single day and night. I cant wait to look on the website each night to get updates, it brings a joy to my heart. I know I will never probably see you again, but I am thankful for this chance to have seen you in the hospital and been ablt to follow this little guys growth and watch him be such a little fighter. He is truly a gift from God! Thank you for sharing him and letting us all be apart of your lives. You have blessed us all.
He looks like Sydney with that pout! We can't wait until he is home. You are doing good buddy. Hugs and kisses soon...
Love,
Auntie Kim, Uncle Dan, Chase & Syd
Hi Kreg, Nicole & Kels~
Wow...Colt is doing so awesome!
It is getting close to bringing Colt home...So you all better get lots of sleep, especially you Kelsey, since his room is next to yours!! HA
Nicole you should take some time for yourself because when Colt gets home, all of a sudden everything will revolve around the two kids...Two kids are much harder than one! TRUST ME!!
At least you have alot of people around you to help out!
See you all soon,
Love Auntie Shell, Uncle Chuck, Trev & Ry
Post a Comment