Thursday, January 24, 2008

Comparison

This is Kreg.....the earliest photo we could find of him!

Our little peanut......

And this is me!
Just for fun we thought we would post our baby pictures for a comparison. I've been told too many times, that he looks so much like Kreg and nothing like me! Colt had a pretty mellow day. They were just allowing him to rest and get the new acid reflux medicine going. He took the entire bottle at every other feed. He should be getting an eye exam later today or tomorrow.


3 comments:

Dawn Glenn said...

Well.... I think he looks like a combination of the both of you. Either way, He is GORGIOUS!

Jessica Brueske said...

I see Kreg in the top half of his face-forehead and eyes- and you in the lower face-cheeks and mouth. That is so fun to see!!!
P.S. I like the new blog...very chic!

Michelle Whitehead said...

Hi Kreg, Nicole & Kelsey,
Those baby pictures of the two of you are great! he looks like a mush pot of the both of you.

Ryan is going to be jealous that Colt has an i-pod and he doesn't!

We cannot wait to see him "for real"!

Have a great weekend.
Love, Auntie Shell, Uncle Chuck, Trev & Ry