Now that we've been told the end is near, it is like counting seconds. Colt did well again on the bottle. He took the entire bottle each time it was offered. He also is doing well off of his breathing treatments. Today was a pretty mellow day......he is just there to eat and sleep the day away! Tomorrow is bath time.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Counting Down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a sweet little man, he looks so content in that picture! I just love those chubby cheeks! I just want to squeeze them - what a cutie pie!! Keep up the good work Colt! Only a few more days to go - - how exciting!!! :)
Lots of Love,
Jon, Nicole, Anthony & Kaylee
JUST WHEN I THINK I HAVE SEEN THE CUTEST PICTURE OF COLT, HE JUST GETS CUTER IN THE NEXT PHOTO! IF HE KEEPS THIS UP, THERE'S GONNA BE A LOT OF BROKEN HEARTS! HE'S BEAUTIFUL!
Hurray!!! We are so happy for you guys to finally start the countdown for home. Way to go baby Colt.. Focus on that bottle, and show those doctors you are ready!! This is just heart warming news..Hugs to the 4 of you.. Mary, Gary, and Alicia
Post a Comment