We had a nice weekend despite some crummy weather. We went to our first party yesterday with Colt, and he did pretty good. Lots of new people and noises, and I think he was a little overwhelmed because when he got home he just crashed out. I could barely get him to eat he was so tired, so of course that meant he was up at 5am this morning with his little tummy growling. He got to see Grandma Mary and Grandpa Brad who just got back from Tennessee, and Grandma Margaret and Poppa Denny stopped by to see him too. He is teething FOR SURE....I can't see any little tooth buds popping out but he is biting everything. His poor hands are so red from him chewing on them. He doesn't want anything but his hands!!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment